For most of us, there will never be a day quite like the one following a funeral for a loved one.
After a death, survivors are faced with feelings of loneliness, lack of direction, sadness and the realities of a different life. New challenges and resolving unfamiliar matters can be almost unbearable.
- Social Insurance Benefits
- Life Insurance Death Claims
- Bank Accounts
- Beneficiary Changes
- Pension Benefits
- Health Insurance
- Survivor Funeral Plan
Funeral Provider: Families appreciate Aftercare Programs so much that funeral professionals receive more "thank you" notes for this service than they do for the funeral service itself!
Good News Travels Fast
As a result, families tell their friends about the great value of the Family Care Program. This creates word-of-mouth advertising... better than any direct mail, TV, radio, or newspaper ad.
About Executor’s Choice
- Exclusive offering to Funeral Plans-Canada Funeral Homes
- Fully automated, easy to use software program for Aftercare
- Full training provided by your Preplanning & Account Consultant
- Ask your Preplanning & Account Consultant about this exciting new program today!